Thursday, January 27, 2011

PRE-FALL 2011 LOOKBOOK SKYRISES & HIGHSCRAPERS by Bethanny Putri Supriadi

hello again

so recently i became a model for my friend 's fashion line look book. it was fun, in my perspective on this Pre-Fall collection, this line has brought an androgyny atmosphere to its design.






yap that's me, can you believe that? i look so.. edgy. i never been too fashion forward, so I'm learning a lot from bethanny (the one who design this line, and also my good friend). the male model is also a fashion blogger, and his name is Ario Achda. and the one who took those nice picture is Aditya Tirtakusuma.

interested to see more ? maybe you should take a good look on de.cada.dia official blogstore and maybe go get some goodies from there :)

DE.CADA.DIA
http://decadadiaofficialblogstore.blogspot.com/

cheerios!

No comments:

Post a Comment